People all over the world strive to have a body they are happy with. They do many things to gain such a body, they go on diets, follow a strict exercise regime and even consider surgery. The demand for cosmetic surgery is on the rise. Cosmetic surgery has benefited many people by giving them exactly what they want. Many women have received breast implants to make themselves feel more confident about their breasts. Similarly, many people also opt for Breast Reduction Surgery– both men and women.
Due to various reasons at times both men and women, in fact, seek for breast reduction. Sometimes women face many medical problems due to having medically large breasts- neck pain, back pain, or other physical symptoms. At times men face a condition called gynecomastia ( which is when a man has abnormally large breasts). Therefore it is important to understand all the positive and negative implications that breast reduction can have.
1) Oversized breasts can create problems like back and neck aches often because the weight of the breasts is born by the neck and back. It is also likely to affect the posture as well. Hence breast reduction can take away all those medical problems and give a more comfortable feel for the body.
2) For women, one of the biggest advantages is that they most likely won’t experience indentation marks on her shoulders from bra straps.
3) For men, the biggest advantage they enjoy is that they can now wear tighter, better-fitting clothing as men with gynecomastia often wear baggy shirts to hide their body.
4) Moreover, for both men and women, breast reduction would induce confidence. Having breasts which don’t go proportionately with one’s body build and height can be embarrassing, hence undergoing breast surgery can help induce lost confidence and facilitate participation in social situations.
1) Surgery is likely to leave visible scars immediately after the surgery but over time the scars would begin to fade away and can be concealed in the area of the surgery.
2) At times the shape or the aesthetic quality of the breast. Unevenly positioned nipples, mismatched shape and size of breasts are some of the risks that people may fact post breast reduction surgery.
3) Sometimes post surgery the patient cannot feel the sensation of their nipple or their breast. It normally lasts for just a few months for most women but there are many women who experience this for a prolonged period of time.
4) Another hazard is the inability to breastfeed. It’s not particularly true for all women, depending on the type of reduction some women are able to breastfeed.
If you seek to undergo a Breast Reduction Bangalore then Cosmetic Studio is the place for you. At Cosmetic Studio we also provide Male Breast Reduction Treatment and Gynecomastia Surgery in Bangalore. Do feel free to connect with us!
There are many advantages and disadvantages that come with breast reduction and it is always best to be informed in order to make the right decision.Authored By Dr Vivekananda Bhat -cosmetic surgeon, Bangalore